Hullo

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Hullo
Apprentice
Member # 8280
Profile #0
I would just like to say hello to the lurkers and registered users. I have been lurking in the forums since I first discovered Avernum III and Geneforge I a few years back.

I would like to make a few comments on the new Geneforge game. I ran through the demo in one evening and a day and I really like how the game is going. I am hoping to buy this game for my birthday in June. I really like the new graphics, especially the new look of Battle Alphas. I like how they expanded the differant classes, although I always lean towards the powerful shaper. I like the fact that you are only encumbered by what you are wearing. I have been picking up every item I could find, so that I could buy a few levels of creations, to be able to craft stronger creatures. I like that you can attack even if you only have one movement point left. So to recap, Geneforge IV=awesome. Graphics=good. Classes=good. Inventory=good. Battles=great.

--------------------
"Loincloth not strictly necessary but recommended not to upset delicate outsiders."
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #1
It really is a great game. I'm only sorry you have to wait until June to get the full version.

--------------------
You lose.
Warrior
Member # 8285
Profile #2
Hope you enjoy the game!!

On a side note I have to add. Sound Effects-a typical Geneforge neih

Other than that it realy is a great game and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. :)

--------------------
A duke is just a duke but you see, I am "The Duke"