help to get new creations (g4)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: help to get new creations (g4)
Apprentice
Member # 8241
Profile #0
hi i am trying to find new creations whick is good but i cant get more them 3 creations.
is there a shop i have to buy from there?
help me plz
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
How far along are you? If you're in the Forsaken Lands, Master Jared is really your only choice, although Burkes has a creation type for sale as well. In Illya, there is a Shaper who will train you in Rivergate Keep. If you are playing pro-rebel, then you can also buy or find canisters that give you creations.

Dikiyoba hopes that helps.
Warrior
Member # 1668
Profile #2
Everyone's favorite game: Guess what my question means.

Is it possible that you mean "more than three creations at one time"?

You're only allowed to have three different types of creation created at any one time, even if you know how to shape others. In order to create a new kind of critter once you already have three different types, you must absorb one to make room.

Edit: Thanks for the correction, Thuryl. Apparently I missed that memo!...and of course it never occurred to me to try.

[ Wednesday, March 07, 2007 06:18: Message edited by: wary wanderer ]

--------------------
"Mongo only pawn in game of life" -- Mongo
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
There are three creations available for training at the start: fyora, thahd, and artila. You can also click on the + to make cryoa and if you used the thahd canister the unstabe thahd.

See canisters from the useful links at the top of the forum for locations of canisters and trainers that can give you other creations.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by wary wanderer:

You're only allowed to have three different types of creation created at any one time, even if you know how to shape others.
That used to be true, but it isn't in G4. You can now fill all 7 of your creation slots with different creations if you like.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 8165
Profile #5
Until you make it onto the second section of the map,you don't get any good creations...and the rebels do not "train" you,they just f you up with canisters that give you an attitude problem...or see the world clearer,whatever,you should try the double agent idea.

--------------------
R.R