Eliza's power supply

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Eliza's power supply
Apprentice
Member # 5915
Profile #0
I'm in Eliza's bunker trying to sort out her power supply problem and it's simple enough to use the control panel as she describes. The problems as soon as I do that the two pylons at the door of the power room light up and I have no way of running out without getting blasted. It doesn't work even when I enter combat mode. Any hints on how I should do it?

--------------------
Troop of Drayks
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
This one got me for a while as well. It is actually possible to walk between them, if you time it right.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
You are supposed to wander around the room and try to avoid the power spirals that are about to discharge. After one goes off it is usally safe to stand near it.
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #3
Yes when one crystal beggins to hiss or something you must back away from it, after some time it will stop and the job is done.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
In case you hadn't already noticed, you can tell which spirals are about to discharge by the little white "Ssss." text appearing above them.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5915
Profile #5
Yeah, I tried it again a few times and it worked the last time. I suppose it was the right timing. Thanks!

--------------------
Troop of Drayks
Apprentice
Member # 8229
Profile #6
Since we are at it already, can we please pool pylon's patterns there?

I hve found it to be left-middle-left-middle-right-middle-right-middle-random both the times I walked the game.

Any other options/observations?

P.S. SHAPERS! Leave your permanent creations behind the room before doing this quest;-) Annoying to have to walk around with'em.

[ Tuesday, March 06, 2007 08:38: Message edited by: Acidic Helixbolt ]

--------------------
"At ease, guys, it's just some nonsence green wingbolt..."
- Guardian Kantor, Shaper infiltrator forces, last words.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #7
It's random. Stay in fight mode and hit the end turn key, and you will have plenty of time to run to a corner when you see a nearby pylon show "Sssss" over the top of it. I've never had a problem staying safe in there after I figured out what was going on.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt