Graphics changes, like em?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Graphics changes, like em?
Warrior
Member # 5363
Profile Homepage #0
Now that I understand that GF4 is out,,
I want to know, I have heard some horror stories about some of the new graphics, especially the veloceraptor fyora one. I want to know, (since I am a windows user), the opinions of the Mac users, do you or do you not like the graphics changes?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 21 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=AAXuiujAcznh"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=AAXuiujAcznh"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
Learn from others mistakes. Its safer
and more entertaining than learning on your own.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
IMAGE(http://www.xkcd.com/store/raptor_shirt_thumb.png)

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
The graphics overall seem to be an improvement. I haven't seen them all since Jeff kept adding new ones in the last 2 betas. He really made an effort to bring a new look to Geneforge.

Now if he could just bring back the Avernum elevations, especially since Chapter 5 takes places in the mountains.
Agent
Member # 1934
Profile Homepage #3
I have a PC, but I love the opening splash screen. It rocks!

--------------------
You acquire an item: Radio Free Foil
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
The Agent is invited as dinner.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
I can't really say how many changes were made since I'm less than conversant with the original graphics, but all the changes over the course of the beta seemed like changes for the better.

—Alorael, who didn't have any nostalgia to contend with. His is an entirely (subjectively) objective vote for improvement.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6769
Profile #6
I'm loving it! I'm so happy. :D :) :) :)

--------------------
I used to be Freya but had a sex-change operation when I changed providers and forgot my password and couldn't get back on this board as Freya!
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #7
-X- loves the new Servile graphic. The weapons for the Lifecrafter just look awkward, though.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.