Health Potions...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Health Potions...
Apprentice
Member # 8213
Profile #0
Ok just got into GF4, great game but one thing that is currently bugging me is the lack of health potions that vendors have, and the fact that they don't seem to re-stock after you buy them. Can someone please help me out here, im having a hard time completing quests due to this. Is there some way i can create my own? I am a warrior so my healing spells are quite useless...
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #1
Healing pods are really common, so they should never be a real problem. Returning to town often might help, since that restores your health completely, and only using pods when absolutely necessary should make sure you don't run out as often.

Just be sure to check all cabinets/boxes/chests.

And good luck. :)

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Shock Trooper
Member # 7143
Profile #2
Use Healing Craft as often as possible and you shouldn't have trouble with the number of healing pods as long as you return to town every cleared section or two.

--------------------
"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."
- Cato the Elder (234-149 BC)

"The mind, if it exists, is nothing but an unfortunate after effect of the brain process."
-Kripke

"One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly."
-Friedich Nietzche
Apprentice
Member # 8217
Profile Homepage #3
Between battles, food can be useful as well. Food only heals like 7HP each though.
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #4
I never use pods, I horde them. This also goes for spores, wands, and living tools.
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #5
I wasn't used to have healing pods, but now I use them often. And you don't like to use living tools? Well i like it, in fact I sort of collect them, I like to have a lot, but maybe don't use them just like you :D