The best creations?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The best creations?
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #50
quote:
Originally written by Cryptozoology:

except that drayks and drakons also have a non-energy-draining missile attack that does (oddly enough) physical damage. (I hear that it was changed to fire in the Windows version, though.)
Yes, in the Windows version drayks and drakons have a fire attack, which uses energy. On the plus side, the benefits of shaping skills no longer diminish after level 10.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #51
Usually, The Doctor runs a Wingbolt, a Kyshakk, and a War Trall, each with only the two intelligence. It's not the best, but he can manage.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Apprentice
Member # 8258
Profile #52
I dont know much about the bigger stuff but in the beginning a really good strategy is to make:

3 artillas
5 thahds
2 vlishs (whatever you call them)

this works best combined with blessings good healing and lots of offense spells. :eek:
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #53
Um, that's 10 creations. You can't have 10 creations.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 8258
Profile #54
sry my bad I never make all of them that is just some of the types you want to get.
Warrior
Member # 8285
Profile #55
I like Battle Alphas if only for their looks. Dryaks got to be the oddest looking creations in the game and drackons look like overgrown dryaks so...Also its nice to have a few meat shields to bully a boss (or whatever their called) into a corner. I think melee creatures can be some of the best it just takes some work such as spine shield and the like. Hasteing would be nessisary to make them effective though.

--------------------
A duke is just a duke but you see, I am "The Duke"
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #56
Originally by Kernio the Magnificent:

quote:
Dryaks got to be the oddest looking creations in the game and drackons look like overgrown dryaks so...
For reasons Dikiyoba cannot explain, the drakon graphics remind Dikiyoba of cicadas.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #57
Probably because the arms are always held straight out, T-Rex style.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Warrior
Member # 8165
Profile #58
Damien agrees,they do like like cicadas if you look at them from the front...

--------------------
R.R
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #59
quote:
Originally written by Dark Mage:

En realidad he contado como cuatro, nosotros dos, el nazgul que te digo, pero no es precisamente chileno, y otro wn que el otro dia me agrego al msn, que es de santiago, talvez algun dia veo si lo recluto... :cool:

Como que no soy Chileno! Soy muy Chileno, de Conce para ser exactos...y aqui estoy vivito y coleando, solo que resido en Inglaterra porque estoy estudiando por estos lares.

[ Thursday, March 15, 2007 10:00: Message edited by: The_Nazgul ]

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Apprentice
Member # 5915
Profile #60
Maybe it's the way drakons spread out their wings when they die that make them look like winged insects. I was thinking along the line of locusts because they're so green

--------------------
Troop of Drayks
Warrior
Member # 8165
Profile #61
damien thinks the same...and they look like small lizards when you look at them from the side.

--------------------
R.R

Pages