Perfect cloak

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Perfect cloak
Warrior
Member # 6549
Profile #0
To make the perfect cloak, what cloth is needed ? I have tried with cloak (even shaped cloak) on the anvil + purified essence but that doesn't work :(

Thank you for ypur help
Lifecrafter
Member # 7723
Profile #1
The shaped cloak is the correct one, but you need purification elixer, not purified essence. To get purification elixer mix mandrake tinture and demon bile.
Warrior
Member # 7276
Profile #2
* Fairly basic spoiler *

First, make the potion with demon's bile and mandrake tincture, on the anvil. Then put that onto the anvil with the shaped fiber cloak. K'chink!
Warrior
Member # 6549
Profile #3
thank you. The result is just a cloak with 6% armor and 5 bonus to hit... I'm deceived... because it's at the end of the game and I thought to obtain a best cloak... :(

A last question please... I'm at the end of the game for the second time and I would like to finish with a dragon (I have a fyora and a wingbolt yet) The problem is that I have the essence to make it but not enough fire shaping, I have only 1 and I need 3... It needs 12 points to get 2 fire shaping in more and I have only 5 points and not possible to reach the 12 points. I have bought all the objects with fire shaping in bonus. Could you say me in what shop or place can I find an object with 2 for fire shaping ? or with what ingredients to create one ?

Thank you very much
Warrior
Member # 5870
Profile #4
A necklace +1 in Thronton, A robe +1 from the dead body of Shaper Monarchy, +2 from greaves, +2 from shapemaster's boots.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Mimi:

thank you. The result is just a cloak with 6% armor and 5 bonus to hit... I'm deceived... because it's at the end of the game and I thought to obtain a best cloak... :(
You need to combine the perfected cloak with purified essence and a pure crystal shard to make the Cloak of the Shadows, which is in fact a very good cloak.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 6549
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Hume:

A necklace +1 in Thronton, A robe +1 from the dead body of Shaper Monarchy, +2 from greaves, +2 from shapemaster's boots.
and where I can find the graves or the shapemaster's boots ?
sorry I have make a mistake in my last message, I have not "bought" the items but I have "sold" them.

quote:
Originally written by Cryptozoology:

You need to combine the perfected cloak with purified essence and a pure crystal shard to make the Cloak of the Shadows, which is in fact a very good cloak.
Great !!! thank you very much

[ Tuesday, February 27, 2007 06:00: Message edited by: Mimi ]
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by Mimi:

quote:
Originally written by Hume:

and where I can find the graves or the shapemaster's boots ?

You make 'em. Here's a link to a recipe list.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 6549
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by Cryptozoology:

Here's a link to a recipe list.
Oh !! It's very useful, I hadn't seen that because I thought that these informations were in teh manual and I have not bought he manual.

Thank you very much indeed
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #9
Well, you should still buy the manual, just because the more money Jeff has, the better games he gives us. Plus, the manual has more things than just a recipe list in it.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #10
Shaped Fiber Cloak is the cloak you use to make the perfected cloak. The middle word is what confuses people.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.