shaftoes bunker

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: shaftoes bunker
Apprentice
Member # 3865
Profile #0
every time i hit hit i do only one damage
same thing with the golem he creates
how do i kill him

--------------------
HUST?
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
First, try a different attack tactic against Shaftoe himself. If one type of damage isn't working, try a different one.

Also, it is pretty much impossible to kill the golem. Rather, try ad charm it to turn it against Shaftoe. Once Shaftoe dies, the golem disappears.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Apprentice
Member # 3301
Profile #2
I am also trying to beat him. Whenever i take about 1/8th of his hp down, he releases a cloud of energy that does 300 dmg to myself and my creations...which is an instant kill. Is there a way to prevent him doing this?
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #3
No, but if you can get out of his LOS before he does this, you won't get hurt by it.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #4
Keep reading the messages, it will sometimes appear an early warning saying "he is creating an energy light" or something like that. It will repeat 2 to 3 times and then comes the "he has made an awesome beam of energy". Hopefully you will be far from his sight (he doesn't chase you) when that happens.
I haven't defeated him yet, I am a lifecrafter with 2 Glahhks, I can't cast charm and my essence is only 6 so, searer is not a great option either, I am considering killing him with the "healme" spell... ;)

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
Apprentice
Member # 3865
Profile #5
where did you get a glaak from at this time in the game

--------------------
HUST?
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #6
Shaper Camp Gamma. Or does the trainer in Dillame train a Glaahk?

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #7
Honestly I can't remember at all. I think it was a canister (I have used all the canister I have found in every corner of towns and dungeons ;)
The Glhaaks are not enough though :-(

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #8
In my opinion, glaahks lost a lot of their potency as a PC creation. I skipped right past them to Wingbolts.

By the way, are you plopping any extra essence into those two glaahks besides 2 intelligence? Because I've also found that quantity beats quality in this game. If not, I'd suggest dropping a few more points into intelligence for your lifecrafter.

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #9
Ok, I just killed that bad Shaper. I had to use "shieldsup" and "healmenow" a lot, but whatever.

Question 1: why didn't I get experience when killing the creations the servant minds sent? (thads, cryoras, worm and even the 2 big rhinos -can't remember the name sorry).

Question 2: in the corridor (North of Shaftoe's last stand) there is a door that does not open when I approach, is there any reason for this?

Thanks!

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #10
quote:
Originally written by Marcelo:

Question 1: why didn't I get experience when killing the creations the servant minds sent? (thads, cryoras, worm and even the 2 big rhinos -can't remember the name sorry).
Most summoned creations don't provide XP. And there were Kyshakks during that battle?!? Sheesh, I only squared off against a cryoa, thahd, and a worm.

quote:
Question 2: in the corridor (North of Shaftoe's last stand) there is a door that does not open when I approach, is there any reason for this?
If you had helped him, this would have opened. Sadly, you did not, and thus it will not.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #11
The room has the recipe for the artifact Legs of the Tyrant. Luckily you can make things without knowing the recipe from actual finding it in the game.

There is a glaahk canister in the Western Rise, one you can buy in Rebel Camp Aziraph, and you can learn it in Shaper Camp Gamma.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #12
Thank you Nioca, and yes, Kyshakk was the name, 2 of them.

I would never help a Shaper, long life the rebellion!

(even if that means not being able to open a dirty old door :D

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 3865
Profile #13
if you dont kill the servant minds in two turns (i dont think its three)they summon two guardians
one summons glaaks one kyshakks the sick one summons plated clawbugs and i'm not sure what the fourth one does

--------------------
HUST?
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #14
I used speed spores, but gotta admit that I took my time. After killing each one I went where they were to try the "g" key, but they leave no goodie upon dying :mad:
I remember the first one (in the west) summoned 2 battle betas. the one to the north, clawbugs. The one with 2 red pools made the rhinos and the last one (to the east) thads I think.
Life will better for us, rebels, now that that Shaftoe is dead.

--------------------