Breeding Pits

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Breeding Pits
Apprentice
Member # 8091
Profile #0
There is a mysterious room in the South-Eastern corner of the breeding pits. How do I get the dang door open???? I've tried a search on this but nothing comes up. Oh ya I haven't actually killed the Unbound One down there yet so does that have anything to do with it????? :confused:
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
There's a very well-hidden lever on the north wall of that building. Swing your mouse cursor around a little and eventually you'll find it.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 8091
Profile #2
Thanks a bunch... ya it took me a little bit to find it... now another one for ya... I have already been thru Quessa-Uss but I didn't get to all of the areas. Now it seems as tho everything except for the guest chambers and the "battle area" are locked up tight... am I SOL or can I still get into the back where I didn't finish exploring?
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #3
There are two rooms you will never get into: one off the battle arena in the NE corner, and one off the lab in the E. Jeff said he closed them up as abandoned parts of the game that didn't work.

You should be able to get back into your guest quarters at any time, once you have "cleared" the zone, as I recall. Be sure to check the right door. Only the one you first used opens for you.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
You also can't get into the big audience chamber in the middle and explore; you only go there as part of scripted cutscenes.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 278
Profile #5
I've thoroughly cleared out the breeding pits except for the unbound one. At that point, about three weeks agao, I dropped the game and did my taxes.

Any suggestions on how to defeat him? (her?)
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #6
Try and surround it with creations or pin it against a wall to force it to use melee -- its missile attacks are deadly.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #7
Unbound - I usually have to create a high health creation to attack and have my character stay back and heal. If you have enough health and that means over 600 you might be able to finish the job with spine shield. Essence shackles is a must.

Quessa-Uss - After you leave you can't get back into the lab. Loot and transfer what you want to the western guest quarters. The two locked rooms at the north end of the lab open after you see the drakons after the first time that you can get to the lab.
Apprentice
Member # 8091
Profile #8
Thanks ever so much for all of the responses. At least I won't be pulling my hair out trying to figure a way into those rooms now!!! :cool:
Warrior
Member # 278
Profile #9
With regard to offing the unbound, doesn't the ray gizmo in the south center have something to do with defeating it?
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #10
The gizmo pacifies the Unbound so it doesn't attack for a few rounds. I think you start with the east one and then go to the west one. I tried it once as a servile and found it didn't last long enough for me to finish the job.