all the endings

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: all the endings
Apprentice
Member # 6816
Profile Homepage #0
i finally have enough money to buy Geneforge 4 and after i get it i want to suck every bit of re playability out of it i can.
so first of all that means getting every ending.
so,
how many endings are their exactly? and how do i get them?

--------------------
i eat serviles for breakfast.
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #1
Well I read in a thread there are 3 main ending branches based on what you do in the final area, but it can be altered by many things such as if you killed certain characters, did something with some sort of power supply, give some sort of plans to the rebels or shapers, and which side you helped more.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Apprentice
Member # 6816
Profile Homepage #2
thanks, now i know i won't make a new character and beat the whole game again, only to find that the ending i get has exactly one word different then all the others.

i probably will anyways. :D

--------------------
i eat serviles for breakfast.
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
The two main branches are Shaper and Rebel for the final battle at the game end. Then you can pick helping the Shapers, Rebels, or Trakovites in releasing the Unbound. There are variations in the text based on canister usage, reputation among the Shapers and Rebels, who survived the fight, and one other thing with the Unbound.

The game also plays with a different strategy depending upon the character class you start playing. There are several threads on what it's like to play them.
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #4
Ah, I forgot about canister usage affecting the ending.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s