Rivergate

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Rivergate
Apprentice
Member # 5989
Profile #0
I apologize if this question is already out there, I searched the topics and couldn't find the answer. I have a couple of quests from Rivergate. (Here's where I demonstrate my own idiocy) I can't find it. I've completed the quests, but can't find Rivergate. Could someone please help me out? Thanks!
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #1
This question has been asked before, which is strange. It is doesn't appear on the map, however, so you do have an excuse. Go to Dillame, the big Shaper city. Go to the North end of the city and you will find the entrance to Rivergate Keep. I never was a fan of zones that don't appear on the map, I hate having to walk to them manually. But I don't have problems finding them because I bought the cheat book, which labels them just fine.

--------------------
You lose.
Apprentice
Member # 5989
Profile #2
Thank you very much, Emperor!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
Originally by Emperor Tullegolar:

quote:
This question has been asked before, which is strange.
UBB's search is slow at best and broken the rest of the time.

Besides, where would you be if new people didn't have to register to get their questions answered?

Dikiyoba.