Ever Wonder How Rotdhizons Get Around?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Ever Wonder How Rotdhizons Get Around?
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #0
How they can live, filled by acid? Like Aliens?

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Apprentice
Member # 6525
Profile #1
one word - magic :D
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
Your stomach is full of acid, and yet somehow you manage to survive. Rotdhizons are like your stomach, only more so.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #3
They are your stomach turned inside out?

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #4
I always viewed the Rotghoth/Rotdhizon as a monster with fast growing flesh that quickly decays and secretes powerful acid. I'd imagine the inner fleshy, living layer has a protective lining much like your stomach does.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #5
I used to just hate these gaunt, ghoulish things. But now I have one of my own, and I like him. He is called Slim.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
I hate those gaunt, ghoulish things. They kill my pretty, pretty lizards too often.

—Alorael, who would like to know how many fire creations apparently survive having an internal combustion engine and how the cryo- versions manage to hurl balls of anti-fire, let alone survive with them.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #7
-X- has a possible answer for the cryo-creations. -X- beleives that they have two chemicals in separate chambers that contain different chemicals that, when mixed, cause a chemically created cold to form around the spittle. If the chemicals are very concentrated, the spittle may develop a coating of ice that keeps the chemicals inside so that they don't spill on the way to the target.

-X- also has an explanation for the fire creations. -X- says that they, like the ice creations, have two or more chemicals that combust on contact with each other. Like pure sodium, which combusts on contact with water. There could be crushed sodium in a chamber, and when the fire creation chooses to, the sodium is released and before it combusts on contact with the saliva, is ejected from the fire creation's mouth. It then combusts in midair or when it hits the target.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Infiltrator
Member # 148
Profile #8
Considering that the Geneforge creatures are created by bomdarding creatures with specific magical energies, I just always assumed that the creatures themselves were magical.

--------------------
My ego is bigger than yours.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #9
Hmm... I think the smell would be bad if you have a squad of Rotdhizons. This explicate why people prefer Gazers.

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba