Turabi Gate/Master Drex's Letter Anomaly

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Turabi Gate/Master Drex's Letter Anomaly
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #0
I accidently forgot to get credit for the Pikkary Bandits from Master Drex when I met Trint in Turabi Gate. Wondering why I was missing the dialog option, I checked and found I hadn't cleared the quest. So off to Dillame to get my reward and next quest. Then I found that I had the dialog option from Drex for finishing the letter quest before leaving Dillame and got my reward. I didn't need to go back to Turabi Gate to turn in the letter, but I did anyway.
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #1
That happened to me too but I assumed it was because I killed Trint and thus the quest was being nice and giving me the benefit of the doubt. Did you kill Trint?

--------------------
You lose.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
No, I let the little bootlicker live. I think that it's because there are two sets of flags. One controls the letter and the other that you have talked to Trint even though you haven't got the quest yet.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
That's odd. I've talked to Trint before getting Drex's letter quest before, and still had to go back and talk to him again to deliver the letter and resolve the quest.

I suppose if you're particularly inclined to do so, you could poke about in the scripts and see what's really going on here.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!