Moseh

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Moseh
Warrior
Member # 649
Profile #0
How do I kill him? He keeps healing himself.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
You need to sabotage his machinery in the room to the north.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 649
Profile #2
But how do I get in the room. He attacks me right away.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #3
Yeah. There should be a little cutscene and then you run to the north and try not to die.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 4500
Profile Homepage #4
You have to stay alive and more or less well until your bonds weaken and you're released. You need to have fairly high leadership and mechanics skill first,though,

Mac
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
Whenever the dialog option occurs to fight your bonds, take it. Run as fast as you can for the northwest door. It gets you out of his attack range while you wait for the door to open. Even if you don't have high mechanics to sabotage the controls there is a servile that can sort of help in Moseh's rooms to the northeast in that area.

It depends whose side you are on and what you have done to get to that point. If you are there to help repair Moseh and have leadership 10, then you can avoid a fight.