Whats up with the Rebellion?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Whats up with the Rebellion?
Infiltrator
Member # 7298
Profile #0
While playing Geneforge 3. I noticed that rebellion is made up of several different groups. First are the feircly independent serviles I could see hints that they don't completly like the idea of the all controling drakons ordering them around. Second is the gazers and eyebeasts who are all of in lala land with their own hive mind. Not makeing them easy to work with. The dryaks are fiercly indenpedent, power hungry, prideful, arroogant and jealous of drakons. Drakons have all the character flaws of dryaks 10 fold. They are jealous of each other, which proably isn't good when you need to work with each other, and they beleive they are better then everyone else and everyone who is not a drakon should sever their every whim. I just get the impression that the rebellion might have some slight internal problems. My question is this refelected in geneforge 4 and do the shapers take the rebellions's tendency to fracture into account for when planing their strageties. If I was a shaper I would definatly try to encourge hostilites between the differnt species of the rebillion cause then I no longer need to destroy them they will do that themselfs.

[ Wednesday, December 27, 2006 10:13: Message edited by: Lord Safey ]

--------------------
A rock has weight whether you admit it or not
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by Lord Safey:

My question is this refelected in geneforge 4 and do the shapers take the rebellions's tendency to fracture into account for when planing their strageties.
Boy howdy, is it ever.

I don't want to give out any spoilers, so let's just say that if you're expecting infighting within the rebellion in G4 I don't think you'll be disappointed.

[ Wednesday, December 27, 2006 14:58: Message edited by: Cryptozoology ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
The Shapers are counting on divide and conquer. You get to be the divisor if you listen to them.