Elemental Cloak

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Elemental Cloak
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #0
This spell is powerful. I Just fought the Titan with a servile character and decided to try it. At first I hadn't used it, but had quickly been killed by the Titan and it's Southern Senteniel. So then I tried with Elemental Cloak(before I was using every other defensive spell). The damage taken was almost halved, and I managed to win. Is it supposed to be this powerful? It seemed too good to be true.....

[ Saturday, December 23, 2006 17:32: Message edited by: Kyrek ]
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Buff yourself up in the last 2 chapters with elemental cloak, steel skin, and protection to reduce damage to bareable. With augmentation and essence armor to increase health you can get by with original endurance even lowered by the gruesome charm.

The only problem is surviving when slowed. Going two rounds of damage can be deadly depending upon what you face. That's why I always cast essence shackles as soon as I can to even things up. Enough essence shackles on the Titan and he is a minor annoyance for damage.
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #2
The slowing is bareable with 10 AP when not hasted, 9 Blessing Magic and 9 Spellcraft when hasted. Charm and Mass Madness divert the attacks and are real life savers whe fighting Ur-Drakons. Magic seems to have grown even more powerful than in G3.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
In one of the last betas before release, Jeff increased the effectiveness of charm, mass madness, etc. making the mental spells really useful. Before the change they rarely affected the most powerful creations.