Purified Essence? (answer likely to be a spoiler)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Purified Essence? (answer likely to be a spoiler)
Apprentice
Member # 7756
Profile #0
So I got my hint book today, and I'm reading the section on crafting, and I notice that there's this "Purified Essence" supposedly in the Circle of the Drayk. That's funny, because I cleared out that enitre area, and didn't find it. Fortunately I have a saved game right there, so I load it up and go through it again-and again, no essence. Then I check the Inflitrator guide on these forums that's being done (excellent work, btw),and apparently there IS some purified essence there.

Where is it? Is this a randomly dropped item? It is something obvious? I can't find it anywhere.
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #1
Southwest corner I believe. Enter the building in the middle of the bottom of the map, work your way West. Should be in one of those rooms in a chest.

--------------------
You lose.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #2
Nope. Little tiny path leads off from the central circle.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
It's a really tiny path southwest of the drayk area. It's easy to overlook since the other paths look like there is nothing there and I missed it until seeing the hint book and really searching.