Sentinel Grove

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Sentinel Grove
Apprentice
Member # 2554
Profile #0
I was wondering if anyone can be of help. No hint book (if Jeff ever sells these as downloadables I'm a buyer. Just don't want to deal with waiting in line at the French post office for hours more than necessary).

In Sentinel Groves, where do you get the key to enter the tombs in the south-west? I've been all over the map looking and am very frustrated.

Thanks in advance!
Shock Trooper
Member # 1417
Profile #1
Look northwest. Good luck.
Warrior
Member # 6934
Profile #2
Better yet, try North East :rolleyes:
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
There is a very narrow path through the woods that curves around to the place where you will get your answer.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1417
Profile #4
Good gosh,sorry. North-East it is. Had it switched in my mind.
Apprentice
Member # 2554
Profile #5
Thanks guys.

Unfortunately, I think I killed something I shouldn't have. Damned cannister jonesing makes me jumpy.

There's this great cave after a winding narrow path in the extreme NE corner of the zone. It even has a question mark on the map. But there's nothing there.... I expect there was and something was supposed to give me a key.

Oh well, next time through.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
That's the spot. Maybe you missed seeing the thing at the back that you have to talk to there.

If you managed to pacify the patrol creations by using a living tool in each pylon, then you can attack them without being attacked. You have to use attack button at the bottom each time, but the golems usually cough up some gems as they die.