The Adventures of Khiryk Le Servile

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The Adventures of Khiryk Le Servile
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #0
Part I ~ Finding the Shapers/Therile Colony

Khiryk Le Servile was a rather normal servile from a French Shaper town. He was born to a pair of miner serviles and grew up mining. However, as the Rebellion came into exsistence he knew that there was a better life for serviles. At the first oppurtunity he killed his Shaper with a picaxe. He fled to Illya and was sent to the Ashen Islands to train for the Geneforge. Then when he was ready he sailed to Southforge Citadel to use it.

During his training he heard of the Drakons and the Trakovites. He began to wonder if Shaping was really a good thing. He tried not to use the Geneforge but to no avail. As he used it he vowed never to use the art of Shaping. From the beginning Khiryk planned to backstab both sides for the Trakovites.

Khiryk used all his skill points on geeky skills until Mech was at 8, Leadership was at 6 and luck was at 3. This way he would gain access to the Spidersilk Robe and all Leadership xp as soon as possible. Then he trained weapons skills so that he would have a useful way to deal damage before he gained his magic skills.

Khiryk got every piece of loot and xp he could find to be the most dangerous opponent possible. He killed Tycho since he likes the rebels a lot more than the Shapers.

Finding the Shaper Camp he finishs another quest. He then talks to Crowley and gets his mission. Then he heads westto free the trapped rebels. After he goes south to fight the battle alphas. He blesses and protects himself before the battle and then takes out the western alpha with searer, crystals and melee. He then kills the bridge alphas with the mines. He then goes on to kill the eastern alpha.

Instead of fighting the drayk Khiryk sneaks past it and steals its stuff.

He ends up with a Spidersilk Robe, PolarFur Cloak, Boots, Sheilding Band, Stability Bauble, Pants, Stunning Blade and Student's Belt.

Lv. 10 HP: 68 Esscence: 43 SE: 82
Strength 6
Dex 3
Int 4
End 3

Melee 4
Missile 4
QA 5
Parry 6

Battle Magic 3
Mental Magic 2
Blessing Magic 2
Spellcraft 2

Fire Shaping 1
Battle Shaping 1
Magic Shaping 0
Healing Craft 2

Leadership 6
Mechanics 8
Luck 4

I have first three Battle Spells, first two Mental Spells, first two and fourth Blessing Spells and first two and fourth Healing Spells.

Next up, Shaila!

------------

And thank you to Snergy for letting me do this.

[ Monday, December 11, 2006 15:23: Message edited by: Kyrek ]
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
Originally by Kyrek:

quote:
Does anybody know how to post pics on the board? I tried to but couldn't
First you have to upload your picture at an image hosting site like TinyPic. Then, when you go to post a reply, click on the image button and enter the URL for the picture.

Dikiyoba.
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #2
Thanks.

To bad it doesn't seem to work on my computer.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
What doesn't work: uploading pictures, or getting them to display in your post?

Dikiyoba is highly entertained by the fact that the servile is French, by the way.
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #4
quote:
What doesn't work: uploading pictures, or getting them to display in your post?
I don't have the right type of image, because preview isn't workng with G4 and I can't export TextEdit.

quote:
Dikiyoba is highly entertained by the fact that the servile is French, by the way.
Thank you. I did it to fight the gaming BIAS towards English. The trilingual should reign supreme! Though I happen to only speak one language....... Khiryk happens to be trilingual. He knows French, English and German since he lives near Doutchestia, the German part of Terrestia. (He currently lives in Franctia pronounced Frons - tee - a)

- message was changed because of boring wording

[ Monday, December 11, 2006 16:30: Message edited by: Kyrek ]
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #5
Bah, I give up. I'm not very good at this kind of thing.