Kristol

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Kristol
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #0
Where is he? I've looked everywhere I can in Grosch and I can't find him/her.
Apprentice
Member # 5672
Profile #1
If I remember correctly, her (his?) body is in North Grosch, in the first (locked?) building on the south left of the area. There are mines in front of the entrance to this building. You have to get the quest first and then examining the body you will actually recognize her (him?) Hope this helps
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #2
Is there any way past the mines into the building?
Apprentice
Member # 5672
Profile #3
Well, you can disarm them yourself (although I believe you need a really high mechanical skill for that one), or try to walk through them with all the possible protections on (and hope not to get killed), or (the best way) bring several rebel technicians from the rebel camp (your mechanics skill will increase by 5 for each technician you bring) and then safely disarm the mines. I am not sure if it is possible to sneak into the building without disarming not activating the mines.
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #4
Ok, thanks.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
One trick with the servile technicians is to find a safe place to stash them out of harm's way. If you come through the Northern Fens, then there are rooms along the north edge that they can sit in using inactive mode. If you come from Southern Grosch, then stash them in a corner to the east or west away from the creations pouring out of the center and heading south.

It's not possible to get past the mine trigger to get to Kristol. You pretty much need at least 2 servile techs to get a chance with disarming mines.
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #6
Ok, thanks.