So many characters, so few graphics.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: So many characters, so few graphics.
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #0
When you first encounter Shaper Monarch, it says he is bald. After that, I couldn't get Sir Ben Kingsley out of my head. Clearly this is what Shaper Monarch must look like:
IMAGE(http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39748000/jpg/_39748371_kingsley_hood203.jpg)
Anyone else have pictures in their heads (or on google) as to what other chracters may look like? Greta... Alwan...

Edit: Image screwed up, found better, stronger one.

[ Sunday, December 03, 2006 19:55: Message edited by: Emperor Tullegolar ]

--------------------
You lose.
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #1
I imagine Alwan to look like the origonal Guardian. A tall built guy with a huge sword and a full suit of armor that covers his entire body.
Apprentice
Member # 7663
Profile Homepage #2
I really haven't given much thought to what characters look like... I was quite suprised however when I saw what Spiderweb portrays drakons as in the starting screen. I always thought they looked like giant dogs with scales on 2 legs.

--------------------
never say anything bad about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. But after that, he's a mile away, you've got his shoes, and you can say whatever you want.