more dumb questions

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: more dumb questions
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #25
13. Is there lever to open that portcullis in Dorikas' hideout in Erika's ruins? If so where it is, I searched whole cave but no lever.

There is a rune that you have to stand atop on the main level east of lich that opens the way down. It's in a small room. For some reason that rune doesn't always work, at least it didn't the second time I returned to loot so besure to open the gate in the southeast to the Abyss.

[ Saturday, April 26, 2008 09:41: Message edited by: Randomizer ]
Apprentice
Member # 7343
Profile #26
thx Randomizer but that wasn't answer to question I asked but found lever what was I looking for (caves etc need bit more light).

14. Is there lever to open that portcullis on battlearena in Spire or is it just put there to irritate players?
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #27
quote:
Originally written by Earth2025:

why Spire's leader must always be killed?
That's news to me. I've never had to kill any leader of Spire in any game.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.
If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Oh well. Another day, another dementia.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #28
Most people kill Spire's leader because she supports the Darkside Loyalists against the Avernites. You can go the other way and kill Bargha's leader, but it causes more problems and a longer walk to sell loot.
Apprentice
Member # 7343
Profile #29
quote:

The Mystic
Infiltrator
That's news to me. I've never had to kill any leader of Spire in any game.
This is 2nd time (at least) Spire's leader has been asked to kill.

quote:

Randomizer
Councilor
Most people kill Spire's leader because she supports the Darkside Loyalists against the Avernites. You can go the other way and kill Bargha's leader, but it causes more problems and a longer walk to sell loot.
Yeah until has touched pylon in Remote Lands then could kill Bargha's citizens too.

Back to my last question about Avernum 4: There is no lever to open that portcullis in Spire arena?

Pages