Magic spell levels?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Magic spell levels?
Apprentice
Member # 5329
Profile #0
Sometimes my mage or priest gets a chance to not just learn a new spell, but to *improve* the level of a spell he already knows. The game tells me that he has improved his ability with that particular spell, but where can I find a listing of what level he is at with each spell? Sorry if this is mentioned somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Thanks.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
Click on the info/train button under the portrait of the character you want to view, then click on the spells/abilities button near the top of the training window (it's near the character's armor and resistance percentages).

--------------------
Hz'ii'zt a'iiencf coxnen a'bn'z'p pahuen yzpa'zuhb be'tt'phukh'kn az'ii'ova mxn't bhcizvi'fl?

Nioca's Citadel - A resource for BoA graphics and scripts, as well as my scenarios.
Apprentice
Member # 5329
Profile #2
Great! Thanks a lot... :)
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
By the way, it's probably not worth paying to improve spells you already know unless you have nothing else to spend your money on. The bonus from each level is quite small, equivalent to getting one extra point of Magery or Spellcraft.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #4
But if you can spare the cash, I say why not? It couldn't hurt.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.
If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Oh well. Another day, another dementia.