Erika's Ruins Gate

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Erika's Ruins Gate
Apprentice
Member # 5686
Profile #0
Once again, I have no idea how to open the gate. This time I looked thoroughly for levers, so I really have no idea.

Incidentally... My melee characters are at 16 blademaster and I haven't trained it once.

Thanks. I hadn't found anything the first time I looked around there... Maybe I'll get luckier this time.

[ Saturday, December 24, 2005 16:25: Message edited by: Big Badda Boom ]
Apprentice
Member # 6591
Profile #1
quote:
Originally written by Big Badda Boom:

Once again, I have no idea how to open the gate. This time I looked thoroughly for levers, so I really have no idea.

Incidentally... My melee characters are at 16 blademaster and I haven't trained it once.

That's easy, you open it from the inside!

You need to make an oblique approach.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #2
Goodie for you.

You cannot open that gate from that side, you have to enter from the side with Erika's Tower. Look for a rune in front of a wall and step on it. You need to root out the base in Fort Saffron first to find this.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 6603
Profile #3
Where is this wall? I can't find it!

--------------------
But honor is like the undead: it requites constant attention and frequent violence.
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #4
i thought erika died? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

--------------------
join me!
we shall harness the power of geckos, bunnys, and fluffy pink stuffed animals and rule the world!!!
Posts: 193 | Registered: Wednesday, December 14 2005 08:00
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #5
It's in the northern part of the actual tower ruins on the west side of the river. Have you been able to cross into the remote lands i.e. been near Khoth's place? If not, then you are on the wrong side of the river.

Erika is dead, but is back as a crystal soul.

[ Sunday, December 25, 2005 18:09: Message edited by: *i ]

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #6
Perhaps it will help (someone) to mention that Erika's ruins on the other side of the river is a LONG way round, and a lot of fighting through various foes to get there. You can visit the east half of Erika's ruins on the east side of the river right after getting through Spire. It will be quite a while before one makes it to the other side of the river and back down that far south. But the thing to remember is to step on the rune on the ground when you get there.

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt