Avervnum story line

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avervnum story line
Apprentice
Member # 14629
Profile #0
to all you who've played the whole Avernum series (or part of it), do you have the feeling that you're playing on ongoing series of games/events/ is there a sense of continuity? Also, do you think that's a reason to play the whole saga in the original order(A1-A5)?
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #1
Continuity, certainly. I felt horrid when I was told in A3 that all the parties in the lower caves (I absolutely refuse to try and spell that god-awful name) had been killed.

--------------------
Jeran Korak-Half-Drow

You insult me, you insult my sword!
Warrior
Member # 8131
Profile Homepage #2
You'll get a bigger view of the grand picture that is Avernum. Think of it as say, a series of books like The Dresden Files. Each book can be read independently with no real loss but reading them in order builds a sense of continuity. Not plot busting information but nice like the cherry on top of a sundae. You'll defiantly feel more vested in the world playing them in order. And when you get to A5, switching sides, flipping the coin so to speak, brilliant. As the Trilogy is under 50 bucks you get a lotta game (as in hundreds of hours, put the coffee on game).

--------------------
http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/join.asp?idr=412684821
alexkaltsas.com