Help, Shade wont die!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Help, Shade wont die!
Apprentice
Member # 10216
Profile #0
The fight in formello: the shade will NOT die even when I hit over 5000 damage to it. Please tell me how to kill =).
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
The shade won't die until after you've made it into the Great Cavern and talked to people in the Castle. Then you'll get quests that will take you past Fort Remote and to the solution so you can kill the shade. It has ridiculous high health and regenerates. There are also ways to get help in fighting it.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #2
I've always just bashed it to death on my own. How do you get help?

--------------------
Jeran Korak-Half-Drow
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Jeran Korak:

No you haven't. It's impossible to kill it without doing the quests that allow you to; even if you somehow do enough damage to bring its health down to zero, it'll just stay at 1 health and not die. Even if you don't remember the quests to bring a piece of the shade to Correlea in the Castle and find the control rod in Rentar's first keep, you must have done them if you killed the shades.

[ Tuesday, February 05, 2008 04:31: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
A few people have lured the shade north into the temple where the priest starts summoning divine host level shades. Haste the guy and the fun starts.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

quote:

No you haven't. It's impossible to kill it without doing the quests that allow you to; even if you somehow do enough damage to bring its health down to zero, it'll just stay at 1 health and not die. Even if you don't remember the quests to bring a piece of the shade to Correlea in the Castle and find the control rod in Rentar's first keep, you must have done them if you killed the shades.

Thats what I meant.

--------------------
Jeran Korak-Half-Drow
Warrior
Member # 5161
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

quote:

He means help with killing the shade.

--------------------
Blah blah blah I can't hear you!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #7
By the time it's possible to kill the shades it's usually not terribly hard to do so without outside assistance. That's my experience with parties of four, anyway; singletons may need a few shades for backup.

—Alorael, who supposes another set of hands is always welcome, particularly for the earlier quest when all you want to do is some damage before a daring escape.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 10216
Profile #8
Thank you for the help.