Quest Item Questions

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Quest Item Questions
Apprentice
Member # 11663
Profile #0
I have read through the walkthru and can't find the quests that require the following items. Can anyone gimmie a hint? They are recommended as "hang on to these" in the beginning of the walkthru but I can't figure out why...

shackles
mortar/pestle
towel
pipe

What am I missing? I want to experience every single inane little subquest in this monstrously big game. If nothing else, I want to appreciate every bit of work the designers put into it - they didn't create all this stuff for nothin'!

Plus I work third shift, so I have nothing better to do with my time... :P
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
I can't remember off hand, but it's a quest late in the game where a merchant wants mundane items. I think it's north of Dharmon.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #2
If ya don't know..hang on to Bags of Meal and Ale too..about 20 of each is fine..

--------------------
Humans fight to enter insanity.
You ain't evil until you hear this!
Apprentice
Member # 11663
Profile #3
I did the meal and wine already, in Ft Duvno. But the other stuff?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
I think it was one of the job board quests, maybe in Dharmon.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 11742
Profile Homepage #5
these items are quite abundant in dungeons and towns. I know. you see them everywhere but when the time comes when you actually need one, your mind goes blank. Anyways you can buy mortar and pestles from some chemists and one location for a pipe (though they are plentiful) is straight south from Fort Dranlon down in the swamps. Shackles can be bought from various mundane shops and dungeons, and towls can be found in various buildings in towns

--------------------
TUGG
Apprentice
Member # 11663
Profile #6
I have all the items already, thanks to the walkthru. I just don't know why I am carrying the stupid little things around!
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #7
It's a job board quest in Dharmon..you need the said items(towel, pipe, mortar and pestle, and shackles)..the quest-ender person is Shaynee..

--------------------
Humans fight to enter insanity.
You ain't evil until you hear this!
Warrior
Member # 7032
Profile #8
Don't carry them with you!

Leave them near the pylons in every town.

Once you've reached Fort Avernum, collect all the stuff from the pylons and place them inside the portal room, somewhat organized.
When you come across the quest that needs them, just pylon portal to the portal room and back again...

--------------------
_ _ _____________________________ _ _
Power to (the) Mas(ses)
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #9
quote:
Originally written by Azuma:

It's a job board quest in Dharmon..you need the said items(towel, pipe, mortar and pestle, and shackles)..the quest-ender person is Shaynee..
And Shaynee is the merchant in the NWern corner of the great cave.

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive