full screen?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: full screen?
Apprentice
Member # 11618
Profile #0
Hello, can someone help please have started my Avernum 4 game again today and it has gone into a smaller screen. the game is full screen on the computer but the game screen is smaller. can someone tell me how to make the screen big again. i am on windows vista. thank you.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #1
What do you mean? Do you think you could post an image of it? In case you don't know how to do that, go to it and then press the "print screen" button (it says Prt Scr and it is at the top).

Then open up paint (or whatever you use) and select paste. Save it and open up www.tinypic.com and put in the location of the picture. It will upload, and you can post it on here by typing in ["image"](insert url of image here)[/"url"], minus the quotes.

Once you place in the image, we can help :)

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
Iffy= Infernal Flamming Muffin. The y is added to make a word.
lol teh stupd text spek is lik ubar dum lol
Apprentice
Member # 11618
Profile #2
Hello, thanks for trying to help. When i do that it only cuts and pastes the small screen so it looks like i have a full screen. When i load Avernum 4 it has a smaller screen in the middle with the game in it and all around it is a large black border and my game is smaller in the middle, it didn;t used to be like that and everything is smaller and harder to see now. I hope that makes sense cant seem to paste the whole screen with the black border around it.
Apprentice
Member # 10304
Profile #3
The problem is probably the fact that you usually use a higher resolution than the game uses. You could try changing the resolution manually to 1024x768 before running the game. Maybe Vista doesn't properly execute the instructions from the application to do it by itself.

You could mention it in the tech support forum. If it's a Vistawide bug, then perhaps Jeff would put a fix to that in the next patch (if he'll issue one)

[ Monday, November 05, 2007 15:33: Message edited by: kkarski ]
Apprentice
Member # 11618
Profile #4
Hello again, thank you for replying. I tried changing the resolution but it was still really small its ok i can still use it and am nearly at the end now. thank you for trying to help though.