Tower Colony upstairs

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Tower Colony upstairs
Warrior
Member # 7980
Profile #0
I have killed the demon upstairs in the Tower Colony, but their are areas up there I still can't access because of rock cave-ins. I can see a book behind a gate. I was thinking the area could be accessed from X's upstairs rooms with the doors that can't be picked, but that is just a guess on my part.

Does any one know how to access those areas?

Thanks
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
There's no way into the area behind that gate, and consequently also no way to get that book. There are enough books elsewhere that you don't need it. X's rooms that can't be reached are also truly unreachable. Even if you cheat to enter, there's nothing in there.

—Alorael, who has another, shorter way of saying all this: Jeff Vogel is a big tease.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 10374
Profile #2
How could you without key enter doors that need skill 90 or are too complicated using cheats when max stats are 31 and max level is 55?

[ Friday, October 12, 2007 09:40: Message edited by: LakiRa@ ]

--------------------
If you listen to LakiRa@ all will go well!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
You can get skills over 31. Also, the Unlock spell + Tool Use + Magery + Spellcraft + Mage Spells = plenty of skill. And yes, there are other ways, but they can't be discussed on these boards.

—Alorael, who has the Averznum walllhack. Yes he does.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
See here for Synergy's discussion on opening a high difficulty door using unlock spell.
Shock Trooper
Member # 10374
Profile #5
Thanks for info.I unlocked those doors.I pimped the skill using charachter editor.

--------------------
If you listen to LakiRa@ all will go well!