Finding hidden maps

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Finding hidden maps
Apprentice
Member # 10207
Profile #0
I haven't been able to find any of the places where you find a map on a door where there is an X somewhere. How do I find the Xes or what do I look for? Thanks!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
These only occur if you do the 6 tests out of order. Then a map appears with an X to show where the previous test is located.
Apprentice
Member # 10207
Profile #2
Do these tests refer to ones like at the beginning with the shade? If so, I can't get past the second trial of endurance or whatever because I can kick the shade's butt and he just says I haven't proved my endurance and disappears....is there a trick I'm missing?
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
The first one is west of Grindstone involves doing damage to a shade.

The second one is north of Formello and you just need to survive the damage without having to attack or leave the testing area (get called a coward). Wearing the thick tunic and other cold protection helps, but it's mostly just staying healed up and go into the fight hasted and shielded. It takes practice to do it without losing anyone.

The third one is northwest of Cotra and near Fort Draco where you have to do different types of damage every few rounds.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #4
Yes. The idea behind that is that you're supposed to survive and take the abuse the shade dishes out. You aren't supposed to kill it.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes