clue me in please?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: clue me in please?
Apprentice
Member # 10500
Profile #0
I'm carrying Demonslayer and seem to be a locked door away from Rentar-Ihrno (though I expect surprises), but I still have no idea how to get beyond the Spire Fortress to Bargha, Spire, and the Abyss, :confused: Levitt would be quite disgusted with me if he knew. :rolleyes:

Have I missed a mission or story thread somewhere? I hope for some innuendo, but if I'm too dense for that, I might give in to full frontal revelation.

--------------------
Amo ergo semper eram
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
You need to fight Rentar-Ihrno in her keep before you are given access to Spire Fortress and the Abyss.

--------------------
"Blink and you're dead... Don't turn your back, don't look away and don't blink."

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #2
Basically, you need to defeat Rentar-Ihrno in her keep west of Fort Remote. I highly suggest being around level 25 (or more). After that, report to the king. You should be able to figure it out from there.

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
FYI, Iffy is short for Infernal Flamming Muffin.
Apprentice
Member # 10500
Profile #3
So my 2 separate problems ... getting the key to the hidden parts of Rentaar's keep, and getting to the Spire, etc. ... are really one problem! The key is the key. I've already steered through the rudder mission, so it's another key somewhere ...

Hope it's not in Dharmon ... they want me dead there. I went to clean out the Shade's wealth after it was gone, and must have been attacked by 2/3 of the town. I've done so little petty pilfering! But that was the wrong spot. Now I can't ever claim the reward for the Blosk maps; a dead Nephil can't reward me. *sigh*

--------------------
Amo ergo semper eram
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #4
The key is actually a lever, and it's in the keep itself.

[ Saturday, September 15, 2007 14:35: Message edited by: Micawber ]

--------------------
"Blink and you're dead... Don't turn your back, don't look away and don't blink."

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
The lever is really hard to see. You have to go the other direction in the lower level and find it past the temple area. It's near a window looking out onto the door into R-I's hiding place.
Apprentice
Member # 10500
Profile #6
Micawber, Randomizer, I could have played for months and not found a reason to go up that dead end again. Thanks! Now I just need more energy elixir to last through a fight with Rentar, and then on to my next frustration. :P

--------------------
Amo ergo semper eram
Warrior
Member # 7032
Profile #7
quote:
Originally written by shelob:

Hope it's not in Dharmon ... they want me dead there. I went to clean out the Shade's wealth after it was gone, and must have been attacked by 2/3 of the town.
For your next play-trough:
The shade moves back and forth between Dharmon and its neighboring city. Using the teleport gate a couple of times, you can catch him in the neighboring city, and kill him there. Thus avoiding the wrath of Dharmon.

--------------------
_ _ _____________________________ _ _
Power to (the) Mas(ses)
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #8
In other words, fight it in Blosk.

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
FYI, Iffy is short for Infernal Flamming Muffin.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #9
Or kill them when they attack you and take their stuff. :)

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.