A few probs. getting north of Fort Emerald etc.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A few probs. getting north of Fort Emerald etc.
Apprentice
Member # 8507
Profile #0
Hi there.

I'm stucked in a few ways, most importingly I think is that the Captain of Fort Emerald won't let me through to the north, what am I missing??? With Goblin trophys, I think I sold them mistakenly before knowing the job, I guess I won't be able to fullfill this task, no? I tried with 5 normal golden necklages but that didn't work... For Fort Saffron it says like "go past the fungies", well there is no way pass, simply black. ???

Thanks for any hint!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Do more quests for the Castle and eventually you'll get permission to go north of Fort Emerald.

You can't sell the trophies; they're special items. You didn't kill enough swamp goblins. Go kill more.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #2
You can't get outside of the Fort for quite a while, do more quests in the castle.

Also its possible to script to get outside of the Fort but I'd recommend waiting, the monsters on the other side are quite tough.

--------------------
The force is with ME! I'm not so sure about YOU!

Trust me, you do not want to click this link
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Nija_Halycron:

Also its possible to script to get outside of the Fort but I'd recommend waiting, the monsters on the other side are quite tough.
Don't do this. There was a bug in earlier versions of the game where you could get north of Fort Emerald and find a certain quest item before you were supposed to. It broke the continuity of the plot pretty badly, and could result in one town being unvisitable for the rest of the game.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
Killing the swamp goblins to collect trophies takes time. Keep circling through the swamp until new ones appear. The best spots are in the southwest below Fort Dranlon and along the water further south..
Apprentice
Member # 8507
Profile #5
Ahhh! Okay, thanks a million!! I managed to do the rest to finally get through to the north! Great, so I guess it's the same with Fort Saffron then...

Thanks again, no I'll hunt this bloody Goblins!!