Quest from Battlemaster Crewl

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Quest from Battlemaster Crewl
Apprentice
Member # 7813
Profile #0
Crewl's quest is to locate and slay Imiriel. He suggests she is hiding in a farmhouse west of Bargha. I have not been able to locate her.

1. Is his quest legitimate? I.e., does satisfaction of his quest advance my interests in the game play?

2. Where can she be found?

(I killed Annatolia, based on a suggestion received outside the game itself that she was not a worthy person. I hope that did not ruin the game for me.)

--------------------
Our guide to the future: knowing and understanding history
Warrior
Member # 7032
Profile #1
If you are looking at the world map, you'll see 5 houses to the left side of Bargha just check them all out.

If you've read the dialog carefully, the person in question is a spy working for an organization you have been hunting for a while. (did you do the quests for the intelligence-agent in the castle?)

--------------------
_ _ _____________________________ _ _
Power to (the) Mas(ses)
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
It's a worthwhile quest since you advance the Avernite cause against its enemies. I forget if there is any nice loot.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Killing Annatolia hasn't ruined the game for you, but if you had any unfinished business in Spire it'll just have to stay unfinished.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
You still can go downstairs for that GIFTS quest.