Honeycomb...wow

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Honeycomb...wow
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #25
It's magical blue fire. It's still undignified, but it's magical.

—Alorael, who was more confused by the way Crystal Souls seem to melt when struck. They're not really stones so much as putty. Magical, intelligent, unfriendly, putty. MIUP!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #26
Jeff insisted that all of those were placeholder graphics.

I wonder what happened.

For a brief shining moment, it looked as though the game was going to be utterly brilliant... And then at the last moment, crushing disapointment.

Captain Matos, and most of those other soldiers, look like melted candles. They have no faces. They look bloody awful. All splotchy looking. And the priestess in Fort Monastary... A female using the male priest graphic.

It's little touches like these that could have been easily fixed but were not that bug me.

And the blond haired duo of humans... You know the ones... Blond haired priest and priestess, when I mentioned that the in game graphic had black hair and the portait had blond hair, the portrait was changed to poopy brown hair.

Little things like this can sour me on a game. :

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #27
And of course, several PC graphics are reused for NPCs. It's annoying when you can't tell by sight the difference between your mage and the Cultist who's trying to kill you...

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #28
CLAWBUGS AS CHITRACHES

Death to Vogel Now!

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #29
Somebody's getting a lump of coal in his stocking tomorrow morn.

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #30
quote:
Originally by Alorael: Magical, intelligent, unfriendly, putty. MIUP!
Maybe crystal souls should be described as Intelligent Magical Unfriendly Putty. IMUP! It sounds better.

Dikiyoba, who hopes Alorael can forgive Dikiyoba for using a similar mode of ending some posts in a similar way as Alorael.

Pages