Need help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Need help
Apprentice
Member # 7925
Profile #0
How do i get through Almaria?
I am in the city but not strong enough to open the gates.
do i need enough strengh to open the gate or is there a other way?

[ Saturday, January 20, 2007 06:07: Message edited by: silvanus ]
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
Technically, you don't need to open gates. There's another passage out of Almaria in the northwest corner of town.

Also, you're not supposed to attack the townsfolk. You may want to reload to before you did that.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
When you first reach the upper city through the smuggler's tunnel, you go along the north edge to another tunnel entrance to go back down. Avoid attacking anyone, especially the shade in the upper city. It's okay to attack some people in the lower city unless they are prisoners.

There is a wheel to open a gate in the second tunnel that takes you back to the east side of the river for the return trip if you need it. That one requires a certain combined party strength.

The Castle will eventually clear the city gates so you can freely enter the city without being attacked.