Stuck, need help,,

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Stuck, need help,,
Apprentice
Member # 7794
Profile #0
How come I can't get into the room in the NW corner of Cotra with Quickshank? What am I missing?
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
I have no idea. However, there's an underground tunnel that also leads to that room somewhere in the vicinity of Cotra. It's in or near one of the farmhouses.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
There are four ways down below Cotra and they don't completely connect and one has a wheel control gate that only opens from one side. Try from outside Cotra's northwest wall for the way to Quickshank.
Apprentice
Member # 7794
Profile #3
I've been below the city but I can't get into the room in the northwest corner. I looked around and can't find another entrance to it and the skill level on the door is 25 and my unlock spells arent strong enough.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
Start just outside the walls at the northwest corner and there will be a graveyard to the east. Go a little south and take the first entrance to the east going into the city. Turn south and go along the outer wall on the inside of the city until you find stair going down. The lower level should have a path going roughly east that will lead you to Quickshank's men and he will be in the third room. You will pass the control for the gate leading to other way up into Cotra.