Stuck, please help...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Stuck, please help...
Apprentice
Member # 7792
Profile #0
Okay, I'm ashamed to admit this, but I'm hopelessly stuck. The only places I can visit are Formello, Grindstone, Monastery and Draco. The barrier still exists to the South, and I can't get into Formello. I've been everywhere on the map as far as I can tell and completed most quests. The ones I haven't completed or can't seem to complete (for lack of skill) are:
- Fort Draco Mines (I killed everyone I could reach)
- Undead infestation: can't find it
- Bat bits required: this can't be a major one, right? I have too much nature lore to fight bats now...
- Message to Formello: for obvious reasons
- Graymold: never got around to it...

I stole all the stuff from Giscard and killed that nasty shade that pops up. I killed the Vahnatai dude, and Hrickis, and pretty much everything I can find. Help!

Thanks.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by allonzoallegro:

- Fort Draco Mines (I killed everyone I could reach)
Here's your problem. You need to kill a spirit being in the lower level of the Draco mines. Also, remember that you need to report this to the general of Fort Draco.

EDIT: I just remembered. You also need to contact a Vahnatai crystal in the lower levels of the Draco mines to complete the mission. You'll receive a mark on your hand when you do this.

EDIT 2: Also, if you want to kill a creature that you've tamed, simply enter combat, click the Attack button (it has a drawing of a sword on it), and then click on the creature you want to attack. Remember that this will make that creature hostile. You can also do this with friendly people, but expect a nasty reaction if you do it in a town.

[ Sunday, December 17, 2006 16:54: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Apprentice
Member # 7792
Profile #2
How on earth do I get by all those traps, though?

Thanks for the heads up...
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #3
There's four or five tunnels that head down. One of them leads to a small tomb, while the rest lead to the chamber you need to enter. One of them does not have any traps.

P.S: Beware the Shambler.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Apprentice
Member # 7792
Profile #4
Alrighty, thanks.
Apprentice
Member # 7792
Profile #5
Got past it, finally. Many thanks!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #6
Originally by allonzoallegro:

quote:
- Bat bits required: this can't be a major one, right? I have too much nature lore to fight bats now...
No, it's minor. Occasionally, as you walk between Grindstone and Fort Monastery, you'll be attacked by a green bat. You'll automatically get a wing for killing it. It doesn't show up every time, but it will show up eventually.

Dikiyoba.

Edit: Fixed quote.

[ Sunday, December 17, 2006 20:20: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]