killing a shade

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: killing a shade
Apprentice
Member # 7492
Profile #0
Hey this Black Shade, Red Shade, etcetera. Any clues on how to kill one of these things?

--------------------
Hari Jan
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
You need to wait until very late in the game before you can kill them. You will find an item in the main villain's fortress that will prevent them from healing themselves.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #2
Also, if you already have the aforementioned item and just can't kill them, wait until you get some more experience and better spells. Once you have Arcane Shield, Repel Spirit, and a nice arsenal of offensive and healing spells, you can take them down without breaking a sweat. Except for the Black Shade of Ice. That guy is tough no matter how you prepare. But if you keep your spellcasters/archers back far enough to avoid AE attacks by any of the Shades, and use several shielding spells on your warriors before having them engage, you should do fine.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Apprentice
Member # 7492
Profile #3
Hey thanks very much, that is what i needed to know. i appreciate the feed back

--------------------
Hari Jan
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #4
What I did was cast Augmentation, Arcane Shield, and assorted other defensive spells on my fighter and let him lure the shade over into a corner, and let my other three characters hammer it with spells, arrows, and razordisks. :D

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!