Secret Doors?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Secret Doors?
Apprentice
Member # 7530
Profile Homepage #0
I'm having trouble with the interface of A4 as opposed to A1-3. Used to be I would spend a lot of time walking into walls to try to find secret doors. Any spot on a map that looked big and blank, I would walk all around trying to find a secret way in. I haven't found a single such door in A4. I'm only now begining the demo, but I've been in a few dungeons and a few cities and still no secret doors. Do they just not exist in this game? Or is there another way of detecting them I'm not familiar with?
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
For the most part, no. There are a couple spots where, if some skill is high enough or someone told you about it, the wall will disappear.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
There were several complaints that people missed being able to bash their heads into the walls to find secret passages and rooms. Now they are forced to do it in reality and there are fewer successes.