Patrick's Tower Quest

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Patrick's Tower Quest
Shock Trooper
Member # 3801
Profile Homepage #0
Ok, I got the quest to purge the tower from Solberg, and I went underground and killed some demon (I forget his name, It was something the Ice Lord) He was sorrounded by pylons and he had a spellbook with Terror behind him. I went back up to get my reward and nothing happened. When I talk to Solberg, It is as if I never completed the quest. I am wondering If I killed the wrong demon or if this is a glitch?

--------------------
Never regret anything, because it was meant to happen.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
There are several demons in patrick's basement. Go back, kill another one and try again.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
The demon you need to kill isn't hostile when you first encounter him. You'll have a nice little chat before he tries to perform unauthorized, non-medicinal surgery.

—Alorael, who recalls at least three "important" demons under the tower. Most of them turn out to be minor obstacles.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3801
Profile Homepage #3
thanks

--------------------
Never regret anything, because it was meant to happen.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
Use the staircases from inside Patrick's Tower to help orient yourself. You have to use an outside access to get to the demon you want. When you see the area you explored on the map screen then you know that you are near the one you want.