shopkeeper in tower colony

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: shopkeeper in tower colony
Apprentice
Member # 6216
Profile #0
Hi
Is there supposed to be a shopkeeper in the Tower colony? I thought there was a subquest there involving him.

Also, is there any way to get past the barred gate on the second floor (the one you access by taking the east staircase).
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
To question #2, no. The portcullis by the east stairway up can't be opened despite the research notes on the other side.

—Alorael, who has no idea if there's a shopkeeper in the Tower Colony or not. If you've been everywhere and talked to everyone without finding one, you can probably draw your own conclusions.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6216
Profile #2
Found the reference that I was thinking of.

In the walkthrough, it says:

This is the remains of the old tower of the magi. There's a fair bit to do here. Talk to Oliver again to see what he's got for sale. At least buy his knowledge crystal. The Bladeshield charm is pretty nice, too, so you may want to go ahead and get that.

What Oliver?
Loyal Underling
Member # 13
Profile #3
Oliver is the traveling salesman you meet in basically every big town. You need to tell him in Silvar that the coast is clear, or else he won't come down. I think.

--------------------
[i]Great Potato[/i]
"Unless by the force of eloquence they mean the force of truth; for if such is their meaning, I admit that I am eloquent." -- Socrates
Posts: 126 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
Oliver is in Formello until you go into the Eastern Gallery and then return to tell him that you are sure that barrier is down. He then goes to the Tower Colony. His next quest is to find the way past Almaria.

He will buy things from you until you get past Alamaria, then he appears in Dharmon with a different inventory. You can find him near the north entrance to the colony although he moves around.

[ Friday, August 11, 2006 17:34: Message edited by: Randomizer ]