Almaria

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Almaria
Apprentice
Member # 7284
Profile #0
Is there anything in Almaria that would preclude my finishing the game if I was unable to acquire it? Unfortunately, I got into a fight with the inhabitants before clearing the Vahnatti (?) in the sulfur flats. When I went back after that, they were obviously still mad at me, and I woud up killing everyone.

--------------------
MikeS.
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #1
To make it short...not really. ...But... there are some side quests that are undoable without certain people, but the game is still beatable. If it really bothers you though, just open a previous save file. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Apprentice
Member # 671
Profile Homepage #2
I've heard that there's a cheat code also available to end town hostilities.

I'd go with Solberg on the previous save, however.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
I don't think you can cheat Almaria into submission. It's more complicated than just friendly folks who got mad at you, and the cheat doesn't mess with SDFs.

—Alorael, who can think of only one thing worth worry about missing in Almaria. It's not important, but the priest does give out nice rewards if you show him Demonslayer.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
It's also easier to kill the Almaria shade if you don't have to kill the town to get to it. Still you could always do both.
Apprentice
Member # 7284
Profile #5
All is corrected. By the magic of time travel, I went back and followed the proper method of entering Almaria.
Thank you all for the help.

--------------------
MikeS.
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #6
You're welcome. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.