Was I just unlucky? *VERY LATE GAME SPOILER*

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Was I just unlucky? *VERY LATE GAME SPOILER*
Apprentice
Member # 6888
Profile #0
So I elected to follow the Vahnati through the path of least resistance, and we were joined by the two fighter types as we went. I noticed the path to the south as we went by, but figured I'd just come back to it later. Now comes the question of whether I was unlucky or whether this is designed.

After fighting the two demons at the bridge (same map) and finishing the fight on the far side, the two vahnati fighters planted themselves right on the bridge and would not move away. Anyone else had this experience, or were they both trying to get to the other side and it just happened to be my misfortune that they stopped in the middle?

~Aldin
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
You were unlucky. I can't remember what happened to the vahnatai, but I know they didn't die or become road blocks.

—Alorael, who reocmmends going around if possible. If not, which is what your situation sounds like, it's time for a little more constructive mindless violence.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
It's better to delay getting help from the Vahnatai until after going south and dealing with the Darkside Loyalists down at Erika's ruins.

I didn't ask for help until after I killed everything between the first place and the haakai guarding the bridge.
Warrior
Member # 7213
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Aldin:

After fighting the two demons at the bridge (same map) and finishing the fight on the far side, the two vahnati fighters planted themselves right on the bridge and would not move away. Anyone else had this experience, or were they both trying to get to the other side and it just happened to be my misfortune that they stopped in the middle?

~Aldin

I've had this kind of thing happen with summoned shades or other NPC's getting in the way. Usually if I move far enough away they move.

Using "backtostart" and transport back to Bargha may solve. You've probably killed them by now.

Maybe if you go south to Erika's they'll be gone when you get back. They are supposed to run off ahead to wait for you I believe.

[ Saturday, July 01, 2006 22:04: Message edited by: Micro Phage ]

--------------------
Aide: (tugging at General's pant leg from ground..) "Sir! Please get down!"
General: "What!?! They couldn't hit a Giant from that dist..."