Underground Maps

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Underground Maps
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #0
I'm just wondering if there's a place where someone might have made a copy of the underground maps of Avernum. It would've been nice if they added those maps somewhere, since a good deal of the early game is underground! :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #1
Is there some sort of law that you have to use a :cool: in every single one of your posts?

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
What maps are you looking for? I think there's a world map in the game itself. There's also a link to a world map in the forum's header. Neither one of them are incredibly detailed, but it should be enough to get around.

Dikiyoba.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #3
I think he was asking for a map of the lower levels (the underworld underground, so to speak), in which case I'm not aware that anyone has actually pulled them together as yet.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #4
Actually there's this, but apparently it doesn't have exactly all areas.

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by The:
[Editbreaker]
Is there some sort of law that you have to use a :cool: in every single one of your posts?
There is no such law. I've just been doing it since I started here 4 1/2 years ago. That and the fact that I like them. :cool:

[ Wednesday, June 21, 2006 15:29: Message edited by: Arch-Mage Solberg ]

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.