If you kill an isolated guard...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: If you kill an isolated guard...
Apprentice
Member # 5781
Profile Homepage #0
...does the town turn hostile? I think in formello there's a guard guarding a chest. What's in the chest and does attacknig the guard turn Formello against me?
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #1
If you kill someone without anyone else seeing, then the town should not become hostile if this is your first crime. However, attacking certain characters will always make the town hostile and killing too many guards also has this effect. I doubt there will be anything nice in that chest.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
There's a really old post about the chest on the upper level of Formello with the guard blocking it. It contains some javelins and other minor stuff. There are a lot of things like that are just there to annoy you.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #3
Fine lances, not javelins. Very useful, early on.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #4
I murdered the guard just outside of fort monastery after she refused to give me her steel spear. I got quite a bit of use out of that weapon, having so early and all.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.