Jinx curse from the Ghostly Blade?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Jinx curse from the Ghostly Blade?
Apprentice
Member # 6960
Profile #0
I've been using the Ghostly Blade for a while, and when I hit enemies it says that they are "cursed". I'm assuming this is the Jinx ability mentioned in the item list and walkthrough. Does anyone know what effect the curse has on enemies?

--------------------
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." - Otto Von Bismarck
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #1
-20% chance to hit and -4 levels of damage.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #2
hmmm. That's quite nice.

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #3
Indeed. I have the Ghostly Blade on my archer to curse enemies, then shoot them. =)

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 961
Profile #4
Hmm..perhaps my ghostly blade is wasted on my priest who never gets close enough to any enemy to actually deal a direct blow. (At least, that's how I play it.) Hmm and more hmm. Perhaps it's even prudent to interject a good old fashioned..hrrmph!

---Zelda

--------------------
Hey, where are we going? And what's with the handbasket?
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Zelda:

Hmm..perhaps my ghostly blade is wasted on my priest who never gets close enough to any enemy to actually deal a direct blow.
No, that's not too bad. I mean, the Ghostly Blade gives a 6% Hostile Effect Resistance, so it's really useful anywhere.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #6
I've always wondered, is the 6% Hostile Effect Resistance just +6 in all of your armor categories, or is it something else?

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #7
Yes, it's just 6% to every resistance.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!