Tower Colony Gate

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Tower Colony Gate
Apprentice
Member # 6391
Profile Homepage #0
The gate on the second level of the Tower colony seems to stay closed. How can I get this open?

And can someone also please tell me how I can open X's private rooms on the second level?
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
You can't.

You can't.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
In X's upstairs area, one door opens with the second key as a reward for killing the demon. The other doors don't have anything of value behind them. There is a mention in a very early thread about unlock and tool use. It is possible but not in ordinary game play.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:

It is possible but not in ordinary game play.
Or rather, it's possible, but not worth it at all.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #4
It seems odd that adventurers with all the magical fire-power and weapons couldn't bust down any door they wished. I mean how strong can a door be? You should be able to bust through a wall with a fireball spell.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
The creators of magic spells realized how disastrous letting adventurers blow holes in everything would be. Instead, they decided that all easily learned damaging spells can only affect animate beings. The real wall demolishers can only be learned after years of intense study in the Academy of NPCs.

—Alorael, who is also quite certain that business competition would mean that all the best doors have to be made by those who can produce very, very durable work, what with all the adventurers running around and all.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #6
I always thought Move Mountains was kinda silly.

I mean, if you really wanted to get in to something, have your fighter crack the wall with a hammer and have your priest smash the cracked wall...

Some elements in these games make no sense. :P

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #7
Agreed. The name itself is strange, being that you cannot destroy mountains with Move Mountains. Or move them for that matter. You might be able to destroy them if they had a giant crack running down one side or if they were covered with mold (E2 reference)

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #8
Move mountains is a bit like the lanterns that don't work in A4. It seems like a lot of things have gone backwards since A3.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.