Fireblast Spell?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Fireblast Spell?
Apprentice
Member # 3347
Profile #0
Does anybody teach the mage spell Fireblast? I have a couple places to come back to once I train twice in the spell and am almost ready to make the journey to Spire and parts beyond. Or does the spell deserve a Divine in front of it like the other spells in the higher order...

Also, how many levels of magery or priestlyness do I need to get to cast all the spells?

--------------------
“Where did this apple come from?”
--Alan Turing
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #1
Look in the game documentation.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Shock Trooper
Member # 125
Profile #2
I'm pretty sure I trained in Fireblast in either the Tower or the Castle. Probably the Castle, since it was somewhat more recent, though I don't really use the spell that often.

quote:
From the manual:

Arcane Blow (Min. Mage Spells skill 17, Costs 25 spell energy)
Divine Host (Min. Priest Spells skill 17, Costs 25 spell energy)

These are the top spells in each division. Note that there's probably equipment that you can use to mildly increase your *Spells skills, so you won't need to train all the way to 17.

[ Friday, April 14, 2006 10:32: Message edited by: Croikle ]

--------------------
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
Fireblast spellbooks are in Tower Colony and Patrick's Tower. I think learning the spell is either Rone in the Castle or Gladwell in Bargha. It's not that useful for the spell cost.
Apprentice
Member # 6960
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Croikle:

Note that there's probably equipment that you can use to mildly increase your *Spells skills, so you won't need to train all the way to 17.[/QB]
I believe the traits Natural Mage and Pure Spirit add "virtual" levels to their respective spells skill as you level.

--------------------
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." - Otto Von Bismarck