Registration Problem.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Registration Problem.
Apprentice
Member # 7013
Profile #0
Alright. So I've registered before to many a game, with instantaneous code results, but, Avernum 4, the brand-spanking lip-smacking butt-tanning new game of Spiderweb Software, is the ONLY one I seem to have a problem registering to. Any moderators see this please contact one of the big-dogs, or if I'm speaking ot them, please, won't you PLEASE resend my code! I don't know if I put in the wrong email, but I regret putting someone else's email in there. It happened to be my gma's (embarrassing? Shutup) email and I've been checking it desperately for the past 5 hours of my life, of which coulda been spent feasting upon the exploration and terrain of the new bone-crunching edition of Avernum! Anywho if you'd like to discusss any of this, moderators, I can be reached at EITHER, jwhankel@hotmail.com(the supposed email that I put into your database) OR my ACTUAL email, goblinkingadvocate@hotmail.com. And I can prove such things to you, just send me something to the first email and I'll send it back in the second, or just resend the code to the first email, and I bet that'll suffice. Ask me for ANY info on my order, and I'll be more than happy to duplicate it for you ^.^

[ Sunday, April 09, 2006 17:54: Message edited by: Aldar ]

--------------------
So....you think you're a jedi?
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by Aldar:

brand-spanking lip-smacking butt-tanning new
First off, this is just plain weird.

But don't expect instant results. Jeff is only human, after all. Your code will be sent sooner or later, probably sooner.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Apprentice
Member # 7013
Profile #2
I dunno, it just....flowed. I liked it though <.< >.>

--------------------
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
The fact that this is the weekend and not a business day probably has something to do with the delay.

In the meantime, run a singleton through the demo on torment mode or something similar to keep you occupied.

Dikiyoba.
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #4
You say you've played other Avernum games and you calling this good? What alien galaxy are you from?

--------------------
Pass the sauerkraut and chips please.
Apprentice
Member # 7013
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

[QB]The fact that this is the weekend and not a business day probably has something to do with the delay.[QB]
*gigglesnort* I'm just learning how to do all this shenanigans, give me a break.

And with the whole good thing, yeah, I know, they changed alot, and I may not like alot of it, but I play it for the story.....and items >.>;

--------------------
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #7
There's also an edit button to fix your mistakes. Double posting is generally frowned upon. No harm done, though.

Dikiyoba.
Apprentice
Member # 7013
Profile #8
Noway! How do you delete?? ;.;

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #9
*jedi hand wave* This isn't the double-post you're looking for. :P

Only moderators can delete posts, so do your best not to double-post in the first place.

[ Sunday, April 09, 2006 20:20: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 7013
Profile #10
*stupifies....with a little drool to boot* I shall obey @.@ Thanks for teh help ^.^

[ Monday, April 10, 2006 04:52: Message edited by: Aldar ]

--------------------