Help can't get Quest

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Help can't get Quest
Apprentice
Member # 6978
Profile #0
I know there is a Quest and a reward for finding out how the goblins are getting into the Fort but, I can't trigger it? I got the message about the goblin entering the Fort when I was in a dungeon below the Fort but, when I talk to the Commander I never get to talk about it?

What must I say to get my reward? I thought the trigger had something to do with asking about supplies but, that does not seem to work?
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
If you got the message about goblin tracks in the lower level of Fort Monastary, you should have gone farther and killed the 4 goblins around the corner. You need to do both to get an option about saying you found the way.
Apprentice
Member # 6978
Profile #2
I did kill the goblins and everything else in the dungeon but, the Commander says nothing new.
Infiltrator
Member # 1418
Profile Homepage #3
Check your quest log. Have you completed the Get Equipment quest?

--------------------
Geneforge 2 Editor
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
There are 2 groups of goblins. The ones you need are past the message. There are 3 more in a holding cell in the center area.
Apprentice
Member # 6978
Profile #5
I killed everything in the dungeon but, not in the holding cell. Still no Quest. Its strange after I could not get my reward I went and killed the leader of the Longtail clan found all the missing wagons then talked to the Commander again and he gave me a reward for finding the goblins? Not sure why it happened but, in the end at least I completed the Quest.